Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Kill Oil Project
- Transcripts from Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors Public Hearing October 29, 2013.
Click here to read Transcript. Testimony starts on page 36.
- Fact Sheet by L.A. County Board of Supervisors on Prop. A and the Whittier Oil Project. Click here
- L.A. County's Finding Report. Takes you through the issues with Prop. A and Whittier's Oil Project. Great source of information. Click here
- Analysis of Whittier Oil Project and Lease for Consistency with Prop A and the Project Agreement. Click here
- Letter from L.A. County to Whittier, October 2013. Click here
- L.A. COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS VOTES 5/0 TO KILL OIL PROJECT October 29, 2013
If you have not heard by now the L.A. County Board of Supervisors voted 5/0 not grant a change a "Land Use" change. Zev told Matrix that the financial mechanism stops in 2015 but the land stays as open space in perpetuity. When is Whittier going to get it right?
- City of Whittier and Oil Companies file appeal - December 19, 2013.